Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE: OKE TANGELATION

Hi everyone! I’m back today with more Zentangle. I hope you enjoy!


OKETangelationChallenge

OKETangelationChallengeLineArt

Size: 3.5 x 3.5”; Zentangle Patterns: Oke, Shattuck, Scrawlz, Navaho


Last week, the Shading Zentangle challenge pattern was Oke tangelation. I have never done a tangelation before, so this is my take. Now, once I started, I realized I wanted the Oke tangle in the center, so I started over, but I forgot to take another picture of the line art. But you can get the idea from the photo above.

 
After drawing the outline of Oke, I added and aura and then filled in with black pen. The center of each section reminded me of Shattuck, so I chose that tangle as a filler.  This was done with a Micron pen and graphite pencils.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Enjoy creating!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...