Sunday, May 15, 2016

BIBLE JOURNAL #20

Hello blogging friends! here is my Bible Journal for this week:


 
 
 

“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6 NIV)

I have always loved this verse. It always brings me peace and comfort knowing that Jesus died for me, and he leads me through life. I believe in this verse is Jesus saying, “Trust me. Just put your trust in me and I will show you the way.” It brings me back to my word of the year – ABIDE. Abide in Jesus and he will show you the way. Thank goodness I don’t have to know everything, or be able to answer all questions! Jesus is there to help me when I stumble or get confused!

This drawing is done with a Micron pen and Copic markers.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take a second to let me you were here!

Have a blessed day!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...