Thursday, October 1, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC#10

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It’s time for another  Doodle Pantry challenge. The AIMPDC10 theme is Anything Goes. Here is what I came up with:


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Just Wear Pink)
October is Breast Cancer month, so I chose the Just Wear Pink digi set for my card. The papers, images and sentiment are all part of this package. I merged the line art images and sentiment onto one of the digi papers and printed. I then used Copic markers to color the shirt and glasses. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC10! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Wow, I don't know what I like more about this card: the colors or all that fabulous texture. I love this one Ellen.

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Ellen, I love that background paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...