Monday, September 28, 2015

TI#166: DON’T BE SQUARE

Happy day sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the Tiddly Inks challenge.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Be Merry and Bright Pup); Cut file: Cameo; Markers: Copic; )

The challenge this week is Don’t’ Be Square: No squares allowed. I made a shaped rectangle card on my Cameo. The image and sentiment are from Tiddly Inks, and I colored them with Copic markers. I cut a rectangle in the DP and popped the sentiment up with foam tape. I enlarged one of the birds, colored him and fussy cut. He is attached with foam tape too. I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!

#Challenge 166- Don't be Square!!!

 

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

This card is SO FUN!!! The colors and the card shape make it so bright and lovely!!! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...