Friday, August 28, 2015

TI164: HEARTS

Happy day sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the Tiddly Inks challenge.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Owlways Love You); Dies: Spellbinders and Lil Inkers; Markers: Copic; )

The challenge this week is Have Heart, so I got a chance to use this cute image for the first time! I think she is adorable and love the sentiment. I added some Heidi Swapp DP and looped a heart over the top left of the image panel. I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!

Challenge #164...Have Heart.......

 

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Very cute card. I love the giant heart behind the image.
Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge. Hope to see you again!

Hugs,
Larissa

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Oh I love the overlapping heart and your image is so wonderfully colored, super sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Have heart" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

Buttercup said...

Beautifully done!!! Your paper choices and the stitching details add so much!!! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...