Monday, July 13, 2015

TI161 & 52CCTD

Happy day sweet friends!  I am stopping in this today to share my card that I am submitting to the Tiddly Inks and 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenges.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Snowman Sid)
 

Since the TI challenge is anything goes, I thought I would take advantage and get another Christmas card done. I recently won this snowman image from Tiddly Inks and was happy to try him out. I created the sentiment on my computer and colored the image with Copic markers. To add a snowy effect, I added bits of embossing paste to resemble snowflakes.

The challenge at 52CCTD is to use Kraft plus your favorite Christmas colors. I love red and white with Kraft so I colored the scarf red and added the red and white twine. I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!

Tiddly Inks: #Challenge 161- Anything Goes ( with a tiddly inks image/stamp)

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

8 comments:

!neke said...

Love this funny snowman !

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Such a lovely snowman! Thanks for sharing your super card with us at 52CCT, April x

JanR said...

Wonderful card! Adding the embossing paste as snow is a cool idea. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Raluca Vezeteu said...

Fun card! And very merry :) !
Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs xx

Jeanette said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

AtStudioD said...

It's Christmas in July! So cool!
I can't wait til Sept, which is when I start getting the itch to make Xmas cards..hehe

Thanks for playing along with the Tiddly Inks Challenge this week.
x0, Damaris

Melinda Sweetman said...

I love your card!! I love the simplicity of CAS cards and you have done an awesome job!! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Tiddly Inks!!

Pami said...

Fabulous card! Although I don't want to think about snow and snowmen just yet LOL! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, good luck! Pami x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...