Thursday, April 23, 2015

CASology143: THANK YOU

Hi dear friends. Thanks for stopping by! Today, I am sharing my card for the CASology challenge. The theme this week is OMBRE:

(A2: Stamp: Inspired by Stamping (Heartfelt Gratitude); EF: Cuttlebug)

It has been a while since I have had time to play along at CAS-ology, so I am happy to be back this week with a submission. I hope this is CAS enough; someone will have to let me know! I rubbed VersaMark over my embossing folder and ran it through the embossing machine. Then I used white EP and heat embossed. That was followed up with Distress Ink and then a little rubbing off of the ink. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and added a little rub off flourish.

Thanks for stopping by.
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

I love it! Looks CAS to me! Have a great day Ellen!

Anonymous said...

Love how you have ombre'd that embossed background! Adds such dimension and interest without overwhelming your sentiment. Very pretty and CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us again! Hope you have a chance to join us again next week too! 😊

wienerhoneymooners said...

So elegant and lovely!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...