Tuesday, March 3, 2015

MM387: LIFE IS GOOD

Hi dear friends! I am popping in to share my Mojo Monday card for this week:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Hope Blooms); EF: Darice; Dies: Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders

For the background, I dry embossed with a chevron EF, then sponged from light to dark pink to give it an ombre effect. I used dies to create the tag, stamped the sentiment on green card stock, rounded the edges and attached to the white portion. I attached with foam tape and added flowers to finish it. I hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

!neke said...

You made it very good, love it !

greetings Ineke

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my goodness...so very very pretty...loving the colors and textures!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Love that ombre background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...