Friday, March 27, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! It is the fourth Friday in March and time for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store!


If you are a follower of mine, you may remember we did special fold cards last month at GI. I made a swing card and loved it so much I decided to make another one for Easter. I used some beautiful DCWV card stock to make the card. I then stamped that cute little Easter Dog and colored him with Copic markers. I attached him to the front with foam tape. Inside, I stamped the sentiment on the back of the circle. I love how this paper worked for this card! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!




Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...