Friday, December 19, 2014

VLVDecWk3: THANK YOU

Hello my dear blogging friends. Are you ready for Santa? I can’t believe it is less than a week before Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by to see the next card in my set! This is the third Thank You card for the Viva la Verve December sketch challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (With Gratitude); EF: Cuttlebug;  Dies: Spellbinders; Punch: EK) 

I am doing the 6x6 One Sheet Wonder challenge. This is the week 3 sketch and card #3 in my set of cards. Next Friday, I will show you the fourth and last card, so be sure to come back! I will include pictures of the entire set along with the cute box I made to hold the cards. I am also going to include an exciting announcement for 2015!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!
 

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...