Wednesday, November 26, 2014

MM373: SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER

Hello  friends! I have a quick post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Santa's Helper); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; DSP: MME (Vintage Christmas)

I colored this little guy with Copics and fussy cut leaving off the little hind legs and clipping up by the arms so he could hold the sentiment. Went with vintage papers and distressing on this one.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so adorable! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...