Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CASology 122: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi dear friends. Thanks for stopping by! Today, I am sharing my card for the CASology challenge. The theme this week is FLAG:

(A2: Stamp: EK Success; EF: Darice: Cut file: Silhouette Studio)
 
I made flags for my sentiment to go on with a Silhouette cut file. I dry embossed the white card panel and then attached the flags.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!
 
 
 


Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Ellen, you really do such an amazing job of interpreting the CASology cues! I adore this embossed snowy card and the flags are a perfect way to send Christmas greetings! Love this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Neets B said...

The flags are a great way to display the Christmas message, and the snowflake backdrop looks great. Thanks for joining us at CASology, Anita x (Guest Designer)

Jen W. said...

Love the gorgeous embossing behind your sweet little flags! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...