Wednesday, October 1, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY OCTOBER RELEASE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today is the first of October so that means it is time for the new Doodle Pantry RELEASE and the start of the DPDC51 challenge!!!! You will want to check out all of the great sets this month, but let’s start with these two!

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (St. Nick Birdie); EF: Darice: Die: Spellbinders)

I love Birdie (who doesn’t!!) and was so happy seeing him play Santa! I used a snowy EF on the white background and just cut a couple of banners from the DSP included in the set. The sentiment is also from this set.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Raccoon Hellos)

For my second card, I used these adorable raccoons to say Hello. Again, all DSP, image and sentiment are from the set. I used the yellow digi paper and merged the raccoons and sentiment to create the focal image.

I hope you enjoyed my cards! Be sure to click here to see all of the new releases for this month and join us for DPDC51!


FREE WITH PURCHASE October 1 – October 24

October FEATURED PRODUCT – DPDC51: Link up a project using a Doodle Pantry illustration, that also follows the challenge rules, and you get emailed this for free!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love that snowflake background embossing folder, gorgeous! The papers and flower on the raccoons is too cute!

Joanna M. said...

Both cards are soo cute! LOVE that embossing folder on the first one!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Tow darling cards. I really need to pull out my embossing folders, but I don't think I have the pretty one you have. The raccoon card is sweet, warm, and welcoming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...