Monday, October 20, 2014

CIE: ANY WITCH WAY YOU CAN

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is Any WITCH Way You Can and here is my DT card:

(A2: Stamps:This is one of my very first stamp sets, and I don’t remember where I got it; Dies: Memory Box, Verve, and Spellbinders; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

Can you believe Halloween is almost here? I love these witch feet and the saying that goes around them! The pumpkin border is heat embossed in copper.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size card no thicker than 1/4".


ANY WITCH WAY YOU CAN

Challenge ends Sunday,  November 2nd at 6 p.m. Central Time.

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
dogtags_thumb1_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...