Saturday, September 27, 2014

LIM191: STRENGTH

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to In a World of Craft! I have a quick post to show you my Less is More card for this week.

(A2: Stamps:  MFT (Vertical Greetings); Stain: Ranger)

The challenge is to use mostly words. This sentiment seems to stay in my head these days and I thought it very appropriate. I used Ranger Distress Stains and stained water color paper then stamped the sentiment. I rounded two of the corners and attached to the card base with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 191 Recipe

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags_thumb[1]

6 comments:

Marianne said...

great card, Ik really like the sentiment.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Lovely card and a beautiful sentiment too Ellen.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Sid said...

Bold colours accent your words on this fab LIM card !

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card, such a poignant sentiment.
Elaine

Anne said...

Lovely vibrant autumnal colours Ellen, that sentiment hits home for me too these days
Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer

Chrissie said...

Wonderful card Ellen... a truly great sentiment!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...