Thursday, July 24, 2014

OWH234: SINCERE THANKS

Hello dear friends!  I fee so honored this week! Operation Write Home used my card (here) to create this week’s sketch!  How awesome is that? I made another AnyHero card again this week:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Many Thanks); DSP: MME Memorable: Dies: Spellbinders (Scalloped Square and Circle); L’il Inker Designs (Stitched Heart)

I used a bunch of the stamps from Many Thanks to create the design on the circle and two more stamps to create the sentiment. Some stitching and I pretty much followed the sketch, so really easy card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

Also entering into Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge:

July 20-26 Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

dogtags

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...