Thursday, June 19, 2014

FMS141: MISSING YOU

Hi my crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I have a card to share for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches (Salutations), Simon Says Stamp (Hello You); Cut file: Silhouette; Die: Lil’ Inker Designes (stitched hearts))

The sketch looked like a square card, but since this is going to Operation Write Home, I adjusted it to work for an A2 size card. I cut the flower and the green label with my Cameo and used a heart tie to create the focal spot for the word YOU. I also used the heart that was cut out and added a chocolate enamel heart to it.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in too!!!

 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Karen M said...

I really like this card, Ellen, especially the vintage background paper with a modern twist on the flower x

Cindy Hall said...

I love EVERYTHING about your card, Ellen! Fabulous choice of background paper to go with the theme of the card. So much to love about this one! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...