Sunday, June 29, 2014

CTS82: LOVE

Hello crafty friends. I hope your weekend is going well. I have some cards to share today, so let’s get started. This is for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2: Dies: Paper Smooches (love), and Memory Box (flowers)

I wanted to keep this card very simple so I used the MB die and cut the flowers. I used the negative part of the cut to “stencil” the flowers using daubers and Distress Ink. I love the resulting soft effect. I cut the sentiment from the same paper as the border and added cream and purple dots, rhinestones and a heart.

So, this is a card made with no stamps at all. I kept with the sketch design and focused on the love aspect shown in the heart. What do you think? 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

CAS(E) this Sketch #82

I am also entering this in the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge this week:

June 29- July 5 Anything Goes (wk5) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a pretty card! I love the purple/green/yellow color combo.

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What do I think? I love all the effects. So cool and no stamps. Elegant and CAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...