Saturday, June 28, 2014

CCC30: SEASON’S GREETINGS

Hello dear friends and welcome to my blog! It is Saturday and that means after my Great Impressions post I have Christmas cards for you.

This first card I have to share is for the Christmas Card Challenge that ends in a few hours! YIKES I am running behind this week!

(A2: Stamps: Paper Smooches; Stencil: Spellbinders; Cut files: Silhouette)

After cutting my panels, I used white ink and the SB stencil to add snowflakes to the background. I cut the ornaments using my Silhouette and stamped the PS sentiment. A little stitching and a black card base complete this simple card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge and the inspiration photo so you can join in the fun!

Christmas Card Challenge #30 -- Inspiration Photo

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...