Saturday, June 28, 2014

52CCTDJuneStash: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello again. This is my third post, and second Christmas card for today.  This card is for the  52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

(A2: Stamps: Unknown; Stencil: Studio Calico; Cut file: Silhouette)

For the white panel, I used the SC Chevron stencil and embossing paste. Once I removed the stencil, I sprinkled some Distress Embossing Powder and heat set it. The challenge is to use a charm, but since I didn’t have one, I used my Silhouette and cut one. I heat embossed the sentiment and mounted the panel on a red card base. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

June Stash Challenge

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very festive card and inventive use of the charm.
Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Gill x
52CCT Design Team

Fabiola said...

très élégante création Ellen, original idée de créer toi même ton charm, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Patricia Hays said...

What a pretty and elegant CAS card! I'm glad you shared it with us at 52{C}CT! :)

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I do like the textured chevrons and the dusting of gold! I like that you made your charm too! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the background you created here, and well done on making your charm- go girl! Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at 52 CCTV

Louise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...