Saturday, May 10, 2014

RIC59: THANKS

As promised this is my last post for today. I thought I would give the Runway Inspired Challenge a go today:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Delicate Doilies), Paper Smooches (Many Thanks); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Paper Smooches (border die))

I was inspired by so many parts of the runway photo! I just loved that fabric and the fact that it was sort of sheer, so I used tissue paper on acetate to try to create that semi transparent look. I then stamped doilies on a strip of acetate to incorporate the bodice inset and added a strip of black ribbon. I loved the way the fabric floated and swirled around the model do I added the die cut border to try to create movement.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Radhika said...

Love the card ..beautiful textures on it :)

Gayatri said...

Love the texture and the wave pattern on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Runaway Inspired Challenge.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow, wow, wow!! What a brilliantly creative interpretation of the challenge - I am in awe! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!! We're so glad you did!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...