Tuesday, May 6, 2014

FFC30: JOY

Hello again! This is my second post so please scroll down if you would like to see my first one. This one is for Festive Friday:


(A2: Dies: Paper Smooches (Alphawhimsy): Cut files: Silhouette)

The Feative Friday team has a beautiful inspiration photo for us this week. I focused on the star, the word "JOY" and added some greenery for the "ornament" to hang from. The sentiment is die cut out of gold metallic paper and adhered to the star which was cut on my Silhouette. I had some old coppery/gold paper in my scraps that made a soft background and I finished it off by placing it on a red border.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Festive Friday #30 (FFC30)


Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb


3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous die cut! I love the intricacy of it! Great job with the inspiration photo - so glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is just beautiful!! Those dies are amazing and you have arranged them just perfectly!! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

Geri said...

Wow, that star is gorgeous...especially on that pretty gold background! It's really a lovely card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...