Monday, May 12, 2014

52CCTD: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi dear blogging friends. I hope you had a fantastic Mother’s Day! I just spent the day relaxing with my husband and was so excited that I got to hear from my daughter and my soldier son.

But on to business! Today,  I have a Christmas card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas), Whiff Of Joy (Henry the Christmas Mouse); Copics; Baker’s Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon; Card stock: CutMates)

The challenge is a color challenge and I wasn’t sure at first if I could do it with Henry, but I think he is cute colored like this. This is pretty straightforward, just added him to different colors of card stock and attached to a black card base. I hope you like him!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

52CCTD: May Colour Challenge

 
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

charmante carte Ellen, très joli création et un défi très bien relevé, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is SUPER sweet! I adore the image and I love the bits of bling! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Deborah Frings said...

Oh, he's super cute! Love the Christmas sweater image, the twine and the gems line! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Patricia Hays said...

LOL - Henry's sweater reminds me of the "reindeer jumper" scene from Bridget Jones' Diary. :) Terrific use of our challenge colors! Thanks for joining us at 52{C}CT this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...