Sunday, April 20, 2014

LIM168; PS–AG: YOU MAKE ME SMILE BIG

OK This is my second (and last) post for today. This is for the Less Is More and Paper Smooches challenges:

(A2: Stamps: Simon Says (Hello You),  Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew); Dies: Paper Smooches (Zoo Crew), Spellbinders (circle))

The theme at LIM is “something that makes you smile”. The Zoo Crew cuties ALWAYS bring a smile to my face and to take it up a notch, I added an action wobble behind the hippo! The close up picture was me trying to show you the wobble. I don’t know about you but this card does make me smile!

The Paper Smooches challenge is Anything Goes this week. Since I used Paper Smooches stamps and dies I am going to enter there too. I hope the remainder of your Easter is beautiful and blessed!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

Week 168 Theme: Makes Me Smile

April 20-26 Anything Goes (wk3) challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

6 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

ellen this is so cute... love the layout

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Anne said...

Ellen this is so sweet! Great idea to add the wobble.
Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
Anne
LIM Designer

Unknown said...

Cool hippo, andthe wobble gives even more to smile about :-)
Cheers, Dianne

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant card, love it! Jo x

Chrissie said...

This really made me smile too Ellen.,
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Trisha said...

Very cute and simple card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...