Tuesday, April 22, 2014

COS31: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hello again! This is my second post so please scroll down if you would like to see my first one. This one is for the CAS on Sunday challenge – A Birthday to Die For.

(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamps (Hello You), Inkadinkado (Small bee), StampinUp (Gorgeous Grunge); Cut files: Silhouette; Die: Tim Holtz Alterations (Brackets), Spellbinders (circle))

My first post today mentioned that our son is in the Army. Well, he got married a couple of weeks ago and my new DIL has a birthday this week so I made this card for her. Boy, I hope she likes it! I cut the bee on my Silhouette along with the little honeycomb.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Challenge #31 A Birthday to Die for ..

 

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Love this bee card Ellen! Just beautiful. I am sure your DIL will love it! Have a great day!

anja curvers said...

Wow great card that bee is to die for..... Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...