Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fusion3: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES

Hi dear friends. Welcome to Hump Day! I have a quick post to share my Fusion card for this week:

(A2: Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Pennant Parade); Dies: Silhouette (flowers and butterfly))

I was inspired by the sketch as the Fusion challenge and decided to cut flowers and a butterfly on my Silhouette. To cut the flowers, I used DI and inked a 7 inch strip with rainbow colors. The sentiment is from a retired (I think) Taylored Expressions stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. Here is a link to the challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

 

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, Ellen, that's SO pretty! What a fabulous way to do up the sketch. It's very happy, and really says 'spring'.

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so cute and pretty. I love how you used the diecuts. It's eye catching and unusual

Betty said...

Love the spring look on your card, Ellen. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Kelly Griglione said...

Such a cute and colorful card, Ellen! A smile-maker : ) Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...