Thursday, February 13, 2014

52CCT: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my dear blogging friends! It is time for another Christmas card I made for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown sketch challenge. As I am writing this post, it is snowing to beat the band! Of course here in NC we don’t get much snow, so the 3 – 4 inches that have fallen in the past couple of hours is incredible. Perfect day for making Christmas cards!

(A2: Stamps:Inkadinkado; DP: MME (Christmas))

I decided to keep this card simple to highlight the beautiful sentiment.  I think this was one of the first stamps I ever bought and I still love it. This time, I heat embossed the sentiment. I chose red, black, green and gold for my colors in this challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here are the links to the challenges in case you want to play along!

52 Christmas Card Throwdown: February

Hugs!

NewSignature

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely stunning, dear friend! I LOVE all that glorious gold--that large sentiment is FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT! :) HUGS and have a great rest of your week! Mynn xx

Louise van Vuren said...

The bold embossed gold sentiment IS fabulous. Great use of the colours Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT
Louise xx

Fabiola said...

magnifique carte Ellen, ce tampon est très élégant et très chic comme ta carte, merci de jouer avec nous a 52CCT, a bientôt, biz

Deborah Frings said...

Stunning! I really love the bold sentiment in gold and the sweet accent of holly and poinsettia. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Karen said...

Beautiful card!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very nice and graphic. That big Gold sentiment is great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...