Saturday, May 18, 2013

YOU ARE MY REASON WHY

Hi sweet friends! Welcome to some End of the Week Encouragement for challenge #20 at Inkspirational. We are seeing some beautiful creations, so jump right in and get yours linked up! You have until Tuesday at 6pm CST to show us your creativity!

This week we have a CASE challenge for you with a gorgeous card by Lee Conrey (card below) and here is my DT card.

I decided to make the focal panel smaller but tried to stay with the same colors. I colored my stamp with markers just as Lee did, then spritzed with a little water and stamped. I changed the sentiment stamped it in the same place and added the row of pearls under it. Instead of rounding the two bottom corners, I rounded one on the bottom and one on the top.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to click the link below to go right to the challenge at Inkspirational! There is still time to play!!!!!!

CHALLENGE LINK

SPONSOR

Tammy from Creatively Me is our sponsor this month. She has generously offered the following items to our monthly winner AND, she will be our Guest Designer this month! So happy to have her joining us!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

8 comments:

Pia S said...

The image is so beautifully stamped, love the effect of the multiple colors! Lovely CASE!

sandie said...

This stamping is stunning, love colours really pop x

sandie said...

This stamping is stunning, love colours really pop x

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is amazingly stunning! The image you chose is glorious and I adore the bright colors you used for this bird! Fabulous distressing in the red, too! HUGS to you and yours. You are in my thoughts and prayers, dear friend! :)

Ruth M said...

Ellen, what a great CASE of Lee's card, the small changes you made were perfect! I love the multi coloured bird, it has such a sense of movement!
Ruth x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's beautiful! I haven't done that technique in a while which is why I love to visit blogs....to rattle my brain and get inspired...which you have successfully done.

Marina said...

I love your multi-coloure bird, and the inking round the edge of the panel really sets it off. Marina

Debbie said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love the 'rainbow' of colors on the stamp!! Just beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...