Sunday, December 16, 2012

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

This is a very different Christmas card for me. I don’t usually use these colors, but I think I like the end result.  I almost missed the deadline for Freshly Made Sketches, but I think I am going to just make it!

These papers are digi papers from Doodle Pantry’s Holiday Joy digi paper pack and the sentiment is from DP Winter Wishes. I picked up the pre-colored snowman image when I first tried digital stamps and I have no idea where I got it. Maybe someone will recognize it and let me know! The snowflake ribbon and baker’s twine is from RRR. A Beaded Oval Spellbinders and Martha Stewart punched snowflake complete this card.

CHALLENGE LINK:

Freshly Made Sketches Sketch 65


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the adorable snowman, the papers and the snowflake bow!
hugs
Glenda

Caroline said...

Ellen this is gorgeous I love the colour combo and the image and layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

sandie said...

This is great Ellen, sometimes it is nice to try something different and good when you like how it turned out. I did the same yesterday but was not so happy!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, how cute! I love these colors - they're perfect for a happy snowman! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

These colors are just great with the snowman. Fabulous card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...