Thursday, August 9, 2012

HERO ARTS CAS CARDS

Hello dears! I spent this afternoon making cards for the Hero Arts August contest.  They have three CAS sketches and I used those to make these cards. 



On all three cards, all paper is from scraps, all stamps are Hero Arts.  I made the little purple flower on the second card with ribbon. The roses on the last card were quilled by me. The leaves are punched. The border punch is Martha Stewart.   All cards are A2 size.
Now for the links to the challenges:

Hero Arts August Challenge


  • Clean and Simple Style Stamping
  • Making Your Own Embellishments - Be sure to check out Shari Carroll’s August technique article and video for one idea! Projects utilizing this technique can be of any theme.
  • Sketch Challenge - Choose from any of the three sketches provided below. Sketch projects can be of any theme. Here are the sketches:


    I also made this card for:
    Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

    image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
    Another card for:
    *Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
    Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
    Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!
    hugs,
    2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
    SUPPLIES
    SIZE:
    5.5x4.25″

    anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...